If you really want to live out the green lifestyle, then you would surely have an electric car on your shopping list – or at least a hybrid vehicle. Well, here is some good news to cheer you up if you feel that the Tesla roadster is out of your price range, Greentech Automotive will start the production of their all electric MyCar in Horn Lake from November 11th onwards. There is one huge advantage of driving this around – it is going to be produced in a manner where quality is not compromised, and yet will be cheap enough for the masses. Hopefully their vision comes true, but one thing ought to be said of this vehicle, it will seat only two adults, so forget about this if you’re a family man.
It seems that the MyCar will cost anywhere from $10,000 to $17,000, and that will also depend on the size of the lithium-ion battery pack. Needless to say, the different sizes of the battery in the vehicle will offer various ranges – going from 40 miles all the way to 100 miles. You won’t be able to win any sprints in these either at the traffic light since it has a top speed of 45 miles per hour.
- 2013-12-23: Electric Vehicles Predicted To Become More Popular In 2040
- 2013-09-09: Qualcomm In Formula E: Advise And Integrate Technology
- 2013-08-06: Road-Powered Electric Vehicle Network In South Korea Debuts
- 2013-07-01: Generation Solar Powered Electric Vehicle
- 2013-03-04: ELF: Hybrid Solar / Pedal Vehicle by Organic Transit
- 2011-11-10: Nissan Pivo 3 electric vehicle parks itself
- 2011-11-04: Kiira EV is first electric car from Uganda
- 2011-10-28: Humanix places airbags on the outside
- 2011-10-17: Electric DeLorean coming your way
- 2011-10-04: Electric car land speed record beaten by a bunch of students