The iOS 5.1 beta was just released to developers today, and already we’re learning about new iOS devices from it. The folks over at 9to5Mac have reported that iOS 5.1 contains references to a faster Apple TV, and the mention of the iPad 3. Now it’s been discovered that there is a new version of the iPad 2 which points at a Sprint version of the iOS tablet. It’s been rumored about before in the past, so this time around it looks like it might actually happen. With March just a few months away, and the new iPad rumored to be launched on that month we won’t have to wait too long to find out.
How many of you are keen on picking up the iPad 2 if a Sprint version was released, or are you currently satisfied with your WiFi iPad + MiFi connection?
Next Story: Sony Ericsson points to Google Sync service
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued