The iOS 5.1 beta was just released to developers today, and already we’re learning about new iOS devices from it. The folks over at 9to5Mac have reported that iOS 5.1 contains references to a faster Apple TV, and the mention of the iPad 3. Now it’s been discovered that there is a new version of the iPad 2 which points at a Sprint version of the iOS tablet. It’s been rumored about before in the past, so this time around it looks like it might actually happen. With March just a few months away, and the new iPad rumored to be launched on that month we won’t have to wait too long to find out.
How many of you are keen on picking up the iPad 2 if a Sprint version was released, or are you currently satisfied with your WiFi iPad + MiFi connection?
Next Story: Sony Ericsson points to Google Sync service
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2012-01-19: iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale
- 2011-12-09: iPad 2 Macintosh 128k case looks authentic
- 2011-12-07: iPad to be renamed in China?
- 2011-11-18: JBL OnBeat Xtreme speaker dock available now
- 2011-11-14: Speck iGuy keeps your iPad safe