While we’ve got about one more day until the release of the Grand Theft Auto 5 trailer, Rockstar Games has just released more screenshots of another upcoming game – Max Payne 3. The new screenshots show off even more action packed scenes of the game, including a scene of Max swinging on a hook with one hand and shooting up stuff with the other.
More Bullet Time action is prominent (not like we expected any less), and enemies are going to react differently, depending on where they’re injured. And there’s something called the Natural Motion Euphoria character behavior system to bring more realistic and life-like expressions of the characters in the game. I’m unsure of the game’s status, but judging by the screenshots it looks pretty complete to me. Maybe Rockstar Games had this gem stashed away for some time now and was waiting for the right time to release it. Check out more pictures at the source link.
- 2013-06-18: Max Payne 3 For Mac To Release On June 20th
- 2013-01-23: Max Payne 3 Deathmatch Made In Heaven DLC Now Available
- 2012-11-27: Max Payne 3 DLC "Painful Memories" pegged for December 4th release
- 2012-08-27: Max Payne 3 Title Update now available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 gamers
- 2012-08-22: Max Payne 3 Disorganized Crime DLC arriving on the 28th of August
- 2012-07-03: Max Payne 3 Local Justice Pack DLC now available
- 2012-03-28: Max Payne 3 multiplayer demonstrated on video
- 2011-11-21: Max Payne 3 limited edition detailed
- 2011-11-18: Max Payne 3 design and technology videos debut
- 2011-10-05: New Max Payne 3 screenshots are action-packed