While we usually don’t pay too much attention to phone renders that are spotted in video clips – most of the time they are prototypes and inaccurate representations of the final devices unless they’ve been announced before. Well, a render of an unannounced Nokia Windows Phone device was recently spotted in an official Nokia video by the folks over at MyNokiaBlog.com. The phone looked sleek and bore a slight resemblance to the Lumia 800, except that this one featured more curves.
What’s interesting about the video is that it was suddenly made private not too long after it was reported – fortunately it wasn’t before some screenshots of the phone were taken. At the moment it could be anybody’s guess what this device will be, and there’s no guarantee that the phone will even see the light of day, but if it ever makes an appearance in the future, but this could probably be the public’s first glimpse of the device. What do you think of the phone’s design?
Next Story: Nokia to release dual-core Symbian phones?
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2011-12-08: Nokia and T-Mobile event on December 14th
- 2011-11-15: Nokia and deadmau5 to illuminate London for Windows Phone
- 2011-11-10: Nokia Champagne calls for celebration
- 2011-11-01: Nokia Lumia 800 no longer has Dolby Digital Plus?
- 2011-11-01: Nokia Maps will be arriving on other Windows Phones