News reader News360 is getting a big update today. The news portal is getting logins, which opens the door to news personalization. While there is no lack of news reader apps and services, News 360 thinks that their algorithm in the end-user experience. I personally think that design would be the primary advantage of any news reader, but we’ll see.
News360 is social as well. It now supports Google+ in addition to Facebook and Twitter (even Evernote is supported). You can use the this service from their website, iPhones, iPads and Blackberry Playbook and Android devices (including upcoming Google TV support). If you’ve never registered before, there’s no need to enter RSS feeds URLs: the app will suggest news sources that you can select.
Question: what do you expect from a great news reader?
Next Story: Logitech Gaming Software Unifies Gaming Devices
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2013-06-27: Australian TV Anchor Goofs Up As Technology Fails Her
- 2011-11-01: News360 becomes personal
- 2011-07-18: JetLev demonstrated on TV: almost knocks reporter over
- 2011-06-13: Anonymous Hacker Group Demands Federal Reserve Chairman Resignation, Or Else...
- 2011-06-09: BlackBerry News for the BlackBerry PlayBook released
- 2011-04-11: Bloomberg releases Businessweek+ magazine app on iPad
- 2011-03-09: Zite – the iPad magazine that learns
- 2011-02-24: The Daily to launch on Android?