News reader News360 is getting a big update today. The news portal is getting logins, which opens the door to news personalization. While there is no lack of news reader apps and services, News 360 thinks that their algorithm in the end-user experience. I personally think that design would be the primary advantage of any news reader, but we’ll see.
News360 is social as well. It now supports Google+ in addition to Facebook and Twitter (even Evernote is supported). You can use the this service from their website, iPhones, iPads and Blackberry Playbook and Android devices (including upcoming Google TV support). If you’ve never registered before, there’s no need to enter RSS feeds URLs: the app will suggest news sources that you can select.
Question: what do you expect from a great news reader?RELATED
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Microsoft's Original Plan For Nokia Might Have Been To Purchase An Equity Stake
- Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- Follow: apps, news,