Heads up photography enthusiasts and professional photographers as a photo of the upcoming Nikon D800 DSLR camera has been leaked! There has been quite a bit of talk about the upcoming Nikon D800, a camera which is supposed to be smaller and lighter than the D700, with the rest of its specs seem to corroborate earlier reports.
For those who may have forgotten or have yet to read up on the Nikon D800, the camera is said to feature a 36MP image sensor, allowing photographers to produce photos at a max resolution of 7360×4912. It will also feature a larger display, video recording quality that supposedly surpasses that of the Nikon D3s, with the capability of recording videos up to 1080p Full HD quality. Its AF has also been said to be similar to that of the Nikon D3/D700 and will support both CF and SD cards simultaneously.
It has been reported that the Nikon D800 will be released first in Japan come 24th of November for ¥300,000 (~$3,900). Any takers?
- 2014-03-26: BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-02-09: Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-01-28: Alleged Left 4 Dead 2 Plantation Map Image Leaked
- 2014-01-09: @evleaks: Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 Headed For Verizon
- 2013-12-10: LG V510 Tablet Images Leaked
- 2011-12-12: Nikon D4 specs get leaked
- 2011-07-12: Nikon launches new AF-S DX Micro-NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G Lens
- 2011-04-05: Nikon D5100 D-SLR officially announced
- 2011-04-04: Nikon D5100 - first images
- 2010-07-14: Nikon Removing D90 Demo Units In Preparation For Its Successor?