Fan of Nintendo’s Mario Kart franchise? In anticipation of the upcoming release of Mario Kart 7, Nintendo had two full-sized karts commissioned to be made into reality, as pictured above. The two karts belong to Mario and Luigi, with the former being Mario’s Standard Kart with a glider attachment, and the latter being Luigi’s Bumble V Kart with a rear propeller for swimming underwater.
We’re not sure if these karts can actually be driven, but we have to admit they do look pretty darn realistic and almost carbon copies of those in the game. The team behind the creation of these karts is none other than West Coast Customs, the same team behind the hit MTV show Pimp My Ride. If you want to catch a glimpse of the karts yourself, they will be on display at the L.A. Auto Show which will run from the 18th of November until the 27th of November.
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2014-02-19: Mario Kart Ride-On Vehicle Makes You A Menace On The Road
- 2013-12-18: Mario Kart 8 And Super Smash Bros. For Wii U Detailed
- 2013-12-12: Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- 2013-06-11: Mario Kart 8 Will Bring The Popular Karting Series To Wii U In Spring 2014
- 2013-04-24: Real Life Mario Kart Drivers Spotted On Japan Freeway