When the Nokia Lumia 800 was first released and you pored over its official specs page and fell in love with the phone, take note that there have been some unannounced changes to the device. According to a sharp-eyed 1800pocketpc.com reader, the official specs page of the Nokia Lumia 800 has some noticeable omissions of features that were present before.
If you check out the page now, it no longer lists Dolby Headphone and Dolby Digital Plus as features under the Music and Audio section of the phone. Apparently this isn’t the first time that it’s happened, as two other features: USB Mass Storage and TV Out have been removed from the specs list as well. Strange – I wonder what features will be cut from the phone next?
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2011-12-08: Nokia and T-Mobile event on December 14th
- 2011-11-16: New Nokia Windows Phone render leaked on video
- 2011-11-16: Nokia Snake makes a comeback
- 2011-11-15: Nokia and deadmau5 to illuminate London for Windows Phone
- 2011-10-31: Nokia Lumia 800 unboxed