We know that Black Friday is when most folks out there will be able to enjoy some really good deals, depending on the vendor who sells the lot of consumer electronics, and if you had been holding out on a Nook Simple Touch for quite some time, then you will be pleased to know that the top brass over at Barnes & Noble has given their nod of approval for said tablet to retail for a mere $79. Yes sir, this limited edition version will only be sold at Barnes & Noble bookstores on Black Friday as long as stocks last, sporting a stylish white border to boot. Anyone else who looks at it will know that this is a limited edition version because of the white border – and they will also realize that you purchased it for a steal.
Saving $20 might not sound like much, but every dollar does count in this economically challenging times. As a refresher, the Nook Simple Touch will come with one of the most advanced E Ink displays to date, sporting lightning-fast page turns that are 25% speedier compared to any other E Ink product on the market. Anyone going to pick it up at this low price, or do you think you can forgo the mad rush just to save some money? [Press Release]RELATED
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- Follow: barnes & noble, ebook reader, ereader, nook, Tablet,