It seems that the iPhone 4S is still a hot ticket item – but then again, that is to be expected with each new iPhone release, with US carriers not being able to obtain enough units to go around – at least, that is what The Wall Street Journal reports. It seems that potential iPhone customers are still not able to bring home the “best iPhone yet”, where majority of the carriers in the US still point toward shipping dates of between 1 to 3 weeks. It goes without saying that such strong demand is obviously preceded by record breaking sales figures of the iPhone 4S, being Apple’s fastest-selling product to date – imagine that, product, and not just phone.
According to AT&T’s president of emerging devices, Glenn Lurie, “We are having some supply issues in the sense that demand’s huge. We have had just record-breaking sales on it.” Are you still waiting for the iPhone 4S to land in front of your doorstep, or have you given up on the wait and decided to take the Android route instead?
Next Story: Amazon Kindle Fire experiences Wi-Fi issues?
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-09-10: Apple iPhone 5 Discontinued, iPhone 4S Now Free On Contract
- 2013-09-08: Croatian Woman's iPhone 4S Reportedly Explodes On Bedside Table
- 2013-06-23: Walmart Slashes iPhone 5 And iPhone 4S Prices Permanently
- 2013-06-20: Apple Sued Over Call Forwarding Patent By Texas Company
- 2013-02-03: iPhone 4S Spontaneously Combusts, Claims Woman, Apple Turns A Blind Eye
- 2013-01-15: iPhone 5S To Begin Production In March; Launching In June/July [Rumor]
- 2012-07-05: iPhone 4S mod adds built-in wireless charging
- 2012-03-05: iPhone 4S and China Mobile are best buddies again, SIM card issue fixed
- 2012-02-05: China's iPhone 4S sales resume online