While using physical media to listen to music is becoming less and less common these days, there still are a large number of folks with CDs that they aren’t willing to throw away yet. It looks like Onkyo recognizes this issue and has come up with a solution in the form of the Onkyo CS-345 CD Mini System. In addition to acting as a dock for your iPhone/iPod, it has a CD player which you can use to playback all those CDs you’re unwilling to throw out or convert to MP3s.
And in the event that you’re tired of listening to your own music or you want to catch up on news, it has an FM/AM tuner so that you can listen to the radio. The CS-345 also features a pair of two-way bass-reflex loudspeakers that contain dome tweeters and 4″ woofers. It also makes use of ActiveBass Control to add Super Bass and to manage your power consumption.
If you have a TV nearby, you can even connect the CS-345 to it to play videos on your iPod/iPhone. A regular 3.5mm jack lets you play music from other sources, while a subwoofer output and a front-panel headphone jack lets you connect an additional subwoofer or headphones to the Mini System. The Onkyo CS-345 is available now with an MSRP of $299.RELATED
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Follow: cd player, onkyo, speaker dock,