In case the Gorilla Glass and kevlar body on your brand new Motorola Droid RAZR isn’t enough protection, Otterbox has released a new Defender Series and Commuter Series cases that have been specifically designed for the Motorola Droid RAZR in mind.
The Defender Series, as the name implies, focuses more on the protection of your Droid RAZR in the sense that it features a built-in screen protector, a polycarbonate frame and shock absorbing silicone skin, and even comes with a belt clip if you’d rather not carrying the phone in your pants pocket.
The Commuter Series on the other hand will feature a slimmer profile, which probably doesn’t make it as tough and rugged as the Defender Series, but will feature a shock absorbing silicone mid-layer with a custom-molded polycarbonate shell. The Defender Series will cost $49.95, while the Commuter Series will set you back $34.95.
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2012-04-05: Android 4.0 update for Droid RAZR and RAZR MAXX is a no-show
- 2012-04-02: Droid RAZR, RAZR MAXX rumored to receive Android 4.0 update 4th April, HTC Rezound 6th April
- 2012-03-28: Verizon DROID RAZR gets a DIY RAZR MAXX conversion kit
- 2012-03-20: Motorola RAZR gets Android 2.3.6 update in Europe
- 2012-02-20: Verizon's Droid RAZR leaked screenshots show Android 4.0.3 build, update imminent?