In case the Gorilla Glass and kevlar body on your brand new Motorola Droid RAZR isn’t enough protection, Otterbox has released a new Defender Series and Commuter Series cases that have been specifically designed for the Motorola Droid RAZR in mind.
The Defender Series, as the name implies, focuses more on the protection of your Droid RAZR in the sense that it features a built-in screen protector, a polycarbonate frame and shock absorbing silicone skin, and even comes with a belt clip if you’d rather not carrying the phone in your pants pocket.
The Commuter Series on the other hand will feature a slimmer profile, which probably doesn’t make it as tough and rugged as the Defender Series, but will feature a shock absorbing silicone mid-layer with a custom-molded polycarbonate shell. The Defender Series will cost $49.95, while the Commuter Series will set you back $34.95.
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2012-04-05: Android 4.0 update for Droid RAZR and RAZR MAXX is a no-show
- 2012-04-02: Droid RAZR, RAZR MAXX rumored to receive Android 4.0 update 4th April, HTC Rezound 6th April
- 2012-03-28: Verizon DROID RAZR gets a DIY RAZR MAXX conversion kit
- 2012-03-20: Motorola RAZR gets Android 2.3.6 update in Europe
- 2012-02-20: Verizon's Droid RAZR leaked screenshots show Android 4.0.3 build, update imminent?