Fans of the classic game Pac Man will probably wish that they can get their hands on this concept watch by Benedetto Papi. Dubbed the “Pac-in-time” watch, as you can see, the face of the watch greatly resembles Pac man.
It’s unclear how Benedetto Papi intended for us to tell the time with the watch, although we’re guessing that the parts where the yellow portions meet the black portions might indicate hour and minutes. For example in the picture above, it could indicate that it’s about 2:20
Now if you are wondering where you will be able to get the Pac-in-time watch, the bad news is that it remains a concept watch design for now, unless Namco decides to license Pac Man out or make the watch themselves.
Next Story: Urine power tests proved successful
- 2013-09-05: Dark Souls 2 PS3 Beta Starts On October 12 In North America, Europe
- 2013-06-27: Pac-Man Imagined As A First-Person Shooter Will Give You Nightmares
- 2013-04-15: Play! Allows You To Enjoy Pac-man On Building-Sized “Screen”
- 2013-03-25: Triggerfish Bronze A2 Watch Survives C-4 Blast
- 2013-01-10: Pac-Man Championship Edition DX Chomps Its Way To Windows 8
- 2012-11-28: The official Pac-Man Ghost lamp might appeal to fans
- 2012-10-04: Namco Bandai wants fans to vote on new Pac-Man look
- 2011-04-14: The World's Biggest Pac-Man game needs your help