Fans of the classic game Pac Man will probably wish that they can get their hands on this concept watch by Benedetto Papi. Dubbed the “Pac-in-time” watch, as you can see, the face of the watch greatly resembles Pac man.
It’s unclear how Benedetto Papi intended for us to tell the time with the watch, although we’re guessing that the parts where the yellow portions meet the black portions might indicate hour and minutes. For example in the picture above, it could indicate that it’s about 2:20
Now if you are wondering where you will be able to get the Pac-in-time watch, the bad news is that it remains a concept watch design for now, unless Namco decides to license Pac Man out or make the watch themselves.
Next Story: Urine power tests proved successful
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors