An image of what is supposed to be the Panasonic Lumix DMC-3D1 has appeared on the web. As you can see, the Panasonic 3D1 features two lenses to snap stereo images, and looking at the body and control, it’s not hard to guess that this is going to be a consumer-oriented device. It will feature double 25mm lenses with a 4X optical zoom, which will gather light onto a 12MP MOS sensor.
The would be able to capture 1080p 3D video (FPS unknown), and it would be pretty decent in low-light, thanks to its 3200 ISO (light sensitivity) settings. At the moment, this is still a rumor, but the camera may be launched within a few days. Of course, it’s a rumor for now.
- 2014-03-24: Panasonic HX-A500 4K Wearable Camera Coming This May
- 2014-03-10: Sony And Panasonic Announce New "Archival Disc" Storage Medium
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Lumix GH4 Ships This April For $1,700
- 2014-03-09: Panasonic Toughpad 4K UT-MB5 Could Start Shipping Soon
- 2014-03-07: Panasonic P31 Launched In India, Still In The Smartphone Game
- 2014-01-06: Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZS40 Compact Camera
- 2012-09-14: Panasonic Lumix GH3 spotted in a leak