Remember how when you were a kid, you folded your fair share of paper planes and sent those across the classroom, much to the annoyance of your teacher? Well, Japan being Japan, has just come up with something really cool (either that or it had already been in circulation for the longest time, only to have the outside world discover it for the first time) – that is, writing your letter and sending it in the shape of a paper airplane. Yes, you read that right – the envelope itself is in the shape of a paper airplane, where you stick a stamp on it and drop it into a post box for the postman to collect it during his next scheduled round.
Definitely one of the cuter ways to get your message across, don’t you think so? I wonder just which gender will adopt the letter writing culture more with such a zany envelope, or will the current generation still prefer the less personal touch of emails?
Next Story: Doom 3 source code released
- 2013-09-27 FAA Advisory Panel Approves The Use Of Personal Electronics On Planes
- 2013-06-18 OpenAirplane Lets You Rent An Airplane Online With No Hassle
- 2013-06-03 Japan Works On Prototype Supersonic Passenger Airplane
- 2013-05-16 German Mechanic Builds Motorcycle With Airplane Engine
- 2013-05-15 iPhone Reportedly Sends Aircraft Several Miles Off Course Due To Interference