Sony has just announced that the renovation – nay, redesign of PlayStation Home will be made available to the masses from tomorrow onwards, where it will be an exclusive on the PlayStation Network for PS3 owners living in North America – that means Canada and the US just in case you are geographically less astute. Just what can you expect from the redesign? For starters, there will be a new core experience which will deliver genre-based districts in addition to a wide range of exclusive games that are sure to appeal to your interests, style and game preference.
A bunch of free-to-play titles will also be available including Bootleggers ’29, Hold ‘Em poker, Sports Trivia, Cogs and RC Rally. Apart from that, you can also use the Hub to teleport your way through to various genre-based districts such as Action, Sportswalk, Adventure, Pier Park, Home Mall, and Home Theater. Anyone else looking forward to the redesign, or do you prefer the previous version?
Next Story: GameChanger makes iPad all the more desirable
- 2012-09-11 PS3 system software update 4.25 to offer 1GB Online Game Save Storage
- 2012-09-11 PlayStation Home 1.7 global platform update has its fair share of goodies
- 2012-03-29 Sony announces new titles for PlayStation Home
- 2012-02-13 Street Fighter x Tekken arrives on PlayStation Home
- 2011-12-07 PlayStation Home 1.60 update released