Gamers, if you’re in the market to replace your worn out keyboard that has been abused over the years due to gaming for hours on end, QPAD has unveiled the MK-85 gaming keyboard that features N-key roll over, a feature that we’re sure many gamers will appreciate, or come to appreciate.
They keyboard will feature non-tactile, non-audible Cherry MX Red switches, blood red LED backlighting, programmable keys, USB and audio hub functionality, and probably its most important selling point, the N-key roll over.
If you’re wondering what the N-key roll over is, essentially it’s an anti-ghosting function. What this means for gamers of FPS and MMOs is that you will be able to pull of a string of commands without a hitch, so you can reload, strafe, check the map, jump, crouch, etc all at once without your keyboard getting confused. The technology behind N-key will detect correct keypresses even when many keys are being pressed at the same time.
Now if this sounds like a keyboard you would love to get your hands on, the QPAD MK-85 will start shipping next month and will retail for €145 (~$200).
Next Story: Nook Simple Touch going for just $79
- 2014-04-03 Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02 USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28 The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13 dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10 Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2012-08-15 Razer DeathStalker Ultimate gaming keyboard has Switchblade User Interface
- 2012-08-08 Genius Imperator Gaming Keyboard arrives in the US and Canada
- 2011-12-21 Corsair Vengeance K90 Backlit Macro Gaming Keyboard unboxing
- 2011-10-27 AZiO's Levetron Mech4 gaming keyboard now available