NVIDIA has the Tegra Zone, for selling Tegra-optimized games, and now it looks like Qualcomm is taking the same route with its latest app. Called Snapdragon GameCommand, the app will let users of Snapdragon Android phones quickly and easily look for compatible games that will run on their devices. In addition to the release of Snapdragon GameCommand, Qualcomm has also announced a number of upcoming games that will be initially be Snapdragon-exclusive titles.
One of the upcoming games arriving on Snapdragon devices will be “The Ball” from Tripwire Interactive – an action adventure game that is built on Epic Games’ Unreal Engine 3 and making its first ever appearance on mobile. Other games include Fight Game Heroes, GALAGA Special Edition and more to be announced. Fun times ahead for gamers with Snapdragon-powered Android phones!
Next Story: Archos Arnova 9 G2 tablet announced
- 2014-04-14: In-House iPhone Baseband Chip Development 'Herculean' Task [Analyst]
- 2014-04-07: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 And 808 Announced
- 2014-03-24: OnePlus One Will Tout Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Processor
- 2014-03-10: Pantech Vega Iron 2 Could Be First To Rock Snapdragon 805 Processor
- 2014-02-25: Samsung and Qualcomm Build World’s Fastest Galaxy Note 3
- 2012-01-05: Qualcomm Snapdragon GameCommand to launch next week
- 2011-06-02: Qualcomm announces Snapdragon Game Pack
- 2011-03-22: HTC EVO 3D officially announced
- 2011-03-16: Netflix for Android leaked online
- 2011-03-15: HTC Pyramid specs and renders leaked