Are you well acquainted with the porcelain throne after you had a really spicy meal at the local Thai restaurant, or during those crazy Saturday nights out where you had way too much to drink? Well, I am quite sure that you will find the Royal Data Throne depicted here far more different – where it is not meant for use, but rather, to be a showcase. After all, it makes perfect sense since this is the place where your data is meant to be disposed – cute, no? The entire sculpture will also have bits in the tank as well as under the lid, measuring a mere 12″ x 11″ x 5″. Something like this is not going to come cheap with a price tag of $500 attached to it due to the workmanship involved, but the amount of times it is going to save you from social situations by being a conversation starter makes it worth far more than that in the books of introverts.
Next Story: Motorola DROID RAZR video confirms release date
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!
- Care Predict Activity Tracker System Targets Seniors