While Verizon still hasn’t officially confirmed the release date of the Galaxy Nexus yet (for whatever reason, we don’t know) it looks like that it could be just around the corner. Some photographs have surfaced online, showing off accessories for the Galaxy Nexus arriving at Verizon outlets ahead of the phone. Still no sign of the phone but the accessories which include a shell/holster combo with kickstand and a silicone cover, have got to mean something right?
We’ve heard multiple dates before including a November 21st “web-only” release that was mentioned in an unverified document, so it’s hard to say exactly when it’s going to drop. But chances are you won’t be seeing it this week, since it’s going to be the RAZR’s big comeback on Friday, which leaves us the remainder of the month and possibly December. Any guesses to when the Galaxy Nexus will be showing itself at Verizon retail outlets?RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Android, android 4.0, Galaxy Nexus, ice cream sandwich, Samsung, Verizon,
- Seen at: droid-life