While Verizon still hasn’t officially confirmed the release date of the Galaxy Nexus yet (for whatever reason, we don’t know) it looks like that it could be just around the corner. Some photographs have surfaced online, showing off accessories for the Galaxy Nexus arriving at Verizon outlets ahead of the phone. Still no sign of the phone but the accessories which include a shell/holster combo with kickstand and a silicone cover, have got to mean something right?
We’ve heard multiple dates before including a November 21st “web-only” release that was mentioned in an unverified document, so it’s hard to say exactly when it’s going to drop. But chances are you won’t be seeing it this week, since it’s going to be the RAZR’s big comeback on Friday, which leaves us the remainder of the month and possibly December. Any guesses to when the Galaxy Nexus will be showing itself at Verizon retail outlets?
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Uses Eco-friendly Packaging In Galaxy Series Devices
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2011-12-15: Galaxy Nexus unboxed on video
- 2011-12-13: Verizon Galaxy Nexus with extended battery caught on video
- 2011-12-09: Galaxy Nexus already in stores but not for sale
- 2011-11-18: Samsung Galaxy Nexus headed to Verizon December 8th?
- 2011-10-21: Verizon officially announces the Samsung Galaxy Nexus