“Seeing is believing”, or so the saying goes – well, I guess at this point in time, there really isn’t much to say about Samsung’s Galaxy Nexus then. There were rumors in the past concerning the launch of the Galaxy Nexus on Verizon’s network, but according to Steve Kovach of Business Insider, Samsung has just confirmed to him that the long awaited Galaxy Nexus will definitely arrive on Verizon sometime next month – which is rather odd considering Verizon is the one who will roll out the phone, although it goes without saying that Samsung themselves too should have a date in mind.
Google has gone one step better though, claiming that the Galaxy Nexus will arrive in November itself, but with just a week left to go for the Galaxy Nexus to make its debut and with no sight of an announcement from Verizon concerning this smartphone, I guess we can more or less rule out the November release date. Hopefully when the Galaxy Nexus launches, it will be smooth sailing from then onwards.
Next Story: 30Gbps chip for wireless transmissions
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2013-02-28: Verizon Galaxy Nexus In Line For Update
- 2012-09-26: Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus gets Android 4.1 Jelly Bean factory image from Google directly
- 2011-11-18: Verizon bloatware found on Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- 2011-11-15: Samsung Galaxy Nexus arrives at the FCC, heads for Verizon Wireless
- 2011-10-26: Galaxy Nexus a Verizon exclusive?