The Samsung Galaxy Nexus is already available to our friends in the UK, but somehow on this side of the world nobody seems to have any clue to when we can get our hands on the device. Well, more rumors about the phone’s release date have surfaced and this time we’re looking at a December 8th launch. According to a couple of photographs showing Verizon internal documents, we’ll be seeing the highly-anticipated Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich phone go on sale on the last month of the year.
If the phone does go on sale on December 8th it looks like it’ll be skipping any potential Black Friday sales though it will still be in time to be stocking stuffers for Christmas. Though with no other Android phone up to its caliber (at least according to reviews about the phone posted so far) it doesn’t seem to have much competition to worry about anyway, so the phone’s late release date shouldn’t really hurt it. What do you think? Stay tuned for our review of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus in the future.
Next Story: Motorola DROID Xyboard headed to Verizon
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Patent Could Hint At Galaxy Note 4's Design [Rumor]
- 2014-04-24 Samsung Galaxy S5 Outsold The iPhone 5s In Its Opening Weekend
- 2014-04-24 Samsung To Launch Gear App Challenge On May 8th
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2011-12-13 Verizon Galaxy Nexus with extended battery caught on video
- 2011-12-09 Galaxy Nexus already in stores but not for sale
- 2011-12-06 Verizon Galaxy Nexus confirmed for December 9th?
- 2011-12-05 Samsung Galaxy Nexus arriving very soon?
- 2011-10-21 Verizon officially announces the Samsung Galaxy Nexus