In conjunction with the upcoming winter holidays, those of you who were thinking about picking up the LTE-enabled Samsung Galaxy S2 aka the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket will be able to pick one up with a matching coat of white paint – assuming AT&T announces the phone in time. The folks over at Pocketnow managed to get their hands on some press shots of the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket in white as it sure looks sweet. There’s just something about white colored hardware that exudes class and this phone is no exception.
Unfortunately there won’t be any changes under the hood – you’ll get the same 1.5GHz dual-core processor, Android 2.3 Gingerbread (TouchWiz included), a 4.5″ Super AMOLED Plus display, an 8-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel front facing camera and of course, LTE connectivity. It should be priced the same, though we’re still waiting for an official announcement from AT&T. Anybody planning on picking up a white Galaxy S2 Skyrocket?
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Exec Felt Jobs' Death Was 'Best Opportunity' To Attack iPhone
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Android Wear Smartwatch Expected Later This Year
- 2014-04-16: Samsung Shows Off Curved Batteries Used In The Gear Fit
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2012-04-06: Android 4.0 ROM leaked for AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-I777
- 2012-03-26: Android 4.0 build leaked for AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket
- 2011-11-04: Ice Cream Sandwich for Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket and HTC Vivid confirmed
- 2011-10-31: LTE capable Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket arrives on AT&T
- 2011-10-13: Firmware update for AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S2 leaked