Heads up Verizon subscribers, if you’re in the market for a decent budget Android smartphone, it looks like the Samsung Illusion could be getting close to being released as the handset has recently popped up in Verizon’s Infocenter page. Unfortunately pricing and availability are unknown at this point, but it’s safe to assume that Verizon is definitely getting ready with release of the device.
So what sort of specs are we looking at here? Well, users can expect a 1GHz Hummingbird processor under the hood with 512MB of RAM. It will sport a 3.5” HVGA 480×320 resolution and a 3MP camera, 2GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot, and it will run on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3.
Based on these specs, we’re definitely looking at a device that’s entry-mid ranged, so if price takes a priority over performance, the Samsung Illusion from Verizon is definitely a device you might want to keep an eye out for.
Next Story: China Telecom eyes US wireless business
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2011-11-30 Samsung DROID Charge receives Gingerbread
- 2011-11-07 Leaked Verizon roadmap shows Galaxy Nexus release date
- 2011-10-31 Verizon's Samsung Galaxy Tab to receive Gingerbread update
- 2011-09-29 Samsung Stratosphere specs leaked
- 2011-09-16 Samsung Illusion could be headed to Verizon