Samsung announced its new WiFi camera at CES Unveiled. The Samsung WiFi camera can be used for surveillance or as a baby monitor. Samsung claims that the set up is super easy unlike other surveillance solutions, with only one push on the Wi-Fi (WPS) button on the device and router and it will be connected in under 30 seconds.
Then, after registering your name, password and camera on the dedicated website, you will be able to watch what the camera is capturing on any smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC that are connected to the internet.
According to the Samsung representative I talked to at the event, when the camera detects a motion, it records the event to your YouTube account in private mode or personal Samsung cloud and send you an alert message.
Samsung did not provide any information about price and availability.
- Samsung NX300 Camera With f1.8 2D/3D Lens [Video]
- Polycom New Solutions: RealPresence CloudAxis, New User Interface, RealPresence Desktop 2.0, Virtual Edge Executive Desktop
- Polycom UC Board
- Polycom HD Video Conferencing Solution for Tablets
- Sony Alpha7R And Alpha 7 Become Official
- Follow: camera, Samsung, surveillance, webcam,