Sanyo decided to team up with eInstruction so that their efforts will result in a software and projector bundle that will deliver an interactive teaching solution – or at least, that is the final goal. This tie in will see a Sanyo interactive ultra short throw projector work in tandem with industry-leading interactive educational software programs from eInstruction, supporting both Mac and Windows platforms in order to make as far ranging as impact as possible.
Some of the software will comprise of Workspace, Workspace Content Gallery and a sampler Exam View Learning Series. I guess this is a picture perfect example of synergy, where the PLC-WL2503 interactive ultra short-throw projector that boasts WXGA resolution and 2500 Lumens brightness will be able to aid the teacher in the classroom, where instructors are now able to add handwritten text and graphics to projected images in real time – now how about that?
I am quite sure that teachers of the past would certainly wonder how it will feel like instead of just relying on a chalk and the blackboard. The only problem would be equipping all classrooms with such a setup – it isn’t going to be cheap by any means, where the PLC-WL2503SE projector with software bundle will retail for $1,995.00, while the other bundle that throws in a Premier Mounts EST150 wall mount will cost educational bodies $2,195.00. [Press Release]
- 2011-11-09 LG 3D projector for your living room
- 2011-11-08 Dell M110 Ultra Mobile Projector introduced
- 2011-11-07 ViewSonic PJD6 Series DLP projector range announced
- 2011-10-04 Ricoh does portable digital projectors
- 2011-09-14 Epson MegaPlex projectors target iDevices
- 2011-08-04 Sanyo Eneloop winter gear upgrade announced
- 2011-07-22 Sanyo Eneloop Mobile Booster updated
- 2011-07-14 MIRAI SANZO is an Android-based smart home robot
- 2011-06-30 Sanyo XX batteries are powered by eneloop technology