Sony Ericsson has a couple of new devices coming up in the form of the Nozomi which is supposed to be their new flagship phone, the Aoba and the Nypon. The good news for those wondering about the Sony Ericsson Nypon is that photos and details of the device have surfaced, allowing us to take a glimpse at what’s to come.
The rumored specs of the Sony Ericsson Nypon includes a qHD 960×540 display and will be powered by Sony Ericsson’s own CPU, the NovaThor U8500. It will be a 1GHz dual-core processor is reportedly capable of handling 1080p Full HD video recording and cameras up to 20MP, although we doubt the phone will be shipped with a camera of those proportions.
It is also expected to come shipped with Android’s Ice Cream Sandwich on board. We can’t say for sure if and when the Nypon will be released, but for those interested in seeing how well Ice Cream Sandwich runs on Sony Ericsson’s NovaThor processor, check out the series of videos below.
- 2014-03-26 BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-02-09 Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-01-28 Alleged Left 4 Dead 2 Plantation Map Image Leaked
- 2014-01-09 @evleaks: Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 Headed For Verizon
- 2013-12-10 LG V510 Tablet Images Leaked
- 2011-12-12 More photos of Sony Ericsson's Xperia Arc HD (Nozomi) surface
- 2011-11-09 HTC Ville Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 smartphone outed for MWC 2012
- 2011-10-21 Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to stop receiving updates
- 2011-10-18 Samsung Nexus Prime promo poster leaked
- 2011-10-11 Nexus Prime name outed by Samsung?