Sony has just introduced a new Music Unlimited feature called MyChannels. It is basically an internet radio service with which users can create their own radio stations based on an artist they like. I’ve seen a similar feature in Zune, and I really like the idea because it makes it easy to discover new artists within a style of music. Digging into the 10M tracks that Sony has in its catalog is otherwise not an easy task.
The new feature will roll out on pretty much every hardware platform that can access Music Unlimited, namely: PC, PS3, Bravia TVs (2010, 2011 models), Blu-Ray players and Home theater systems.
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2014-04-10: Sony A7s Priced In The UK At £2,500 Body-Only
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6
- 2014-04-08: DxoMark Finds Sony Xperia Z2 To Have The Best Camera At The Moment
- 2012-01-12: Sony Music Unlimited arriving on iOS
- 2011-10-19: Sony Music Unlimited 1.2 Adds Support for Tablets
- 2011-09-01: Sony Entertainment Network launched