Sony has just introduced a new Music Unlimited feature called MyChannels. It is basically an internet radio service with which users can create their own radio stations based on an artist they like. I’ve seen a similar feature in Zune, and I really like the idea because it makes it easy to discover new artists within a style of music. Digging into the 10M tracks that Sony has in its catalog is otherwise not an easy task.
The new feature will roll out on pretty much every hardware platform that can access Music Unlimited, namely: PC, PS3, Bravia TVs (2010, 2011 models), Blu-Ray players and Home theater systems.
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2012-01-12 Sony Music Unlimited arriving on iOS
- 2011-10-19 Sony Music Unlimited 1.2 Adds Support for Tablets
- 2011-09-01 Sony Entertainment Network launched