Sprint has been very excited about their iPhone 4S, and not surprisingly so as the availability of the iPhone 4S has no doubt attracted new customers and kept existing customers around. However despite these benefits to Sprint, thanks in part to the iPhone 4S, CEO Dan Hesse in a recent visit to Taiwan, has promised that they would continue to support HTC.
With Sprint’s HTC EVO 4G being one of the most popular Android handsets in the US market, Sprint has suggested that both companies need each other, especially since HTC was Sprint’s main smartphone supplier, although that spot may be challenged by Apple who is reportedly shipping about 7-8 million iPhone this year alone, which apparently amounts to about 35% of HTC’s total shipments to Sprint.
Will Apple be pleased with Sprint’s declaration of support for HTC? We highly doubt it especially since HTC is a competitor with both Android and Windows Phone devices, not to mention that Apple and HTC have crossed paths before with regards to patent infringement lawsuits.RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: Android, HTC, iPhone 4S, Sprint,
- Seen at: digitimes