Back in October we reported that Sony Pictures acquired the rights to make a movie out of the authorized biography of Steve Jobs, and there were speculations about the company getting Aaron Sorkin onboard to write the screenplay for the movie. According to the latest reports, the writer has been approached by Sony to write the screen play and he’s strongly considering it. Here’s what he had to say: “Sony has asked me to write the movie and it’s something I’m strongly considering. Right now I’m just in the thinking-about-it stages. … It’s a really big movie and it’s going to be a great movie no matter who writes it.”
For those of you not in the know, Sorkin is the screenplay writer behind critically acclaimed movies like The Social Network and Moneyball – recent bio pics from Sony Pictures as well. No other information about the movie has been released, but we’ll find out soon enough – assuming everything falls into place. What do you think of a Steve Jobs biopic? Too soon? Or are you already casting in your head who you want to play the role of Steve Jobs?
Next Story: Occupy HTML wants Flash to stick around
- Analyst Thinks iPhone 5c Is A Flop Because Of iPhone Cases
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- Ember iPhone Case Will Help Improve Your Phone's Flash