Are you looking forward to the upcoming Street Fighter X Tekken game from Capcom? Well if you are, and if you’re a fan of character customization, Capcom has revealed that the upcoming Street Fighter X Tekken game will allow for full customization of your characters.
This level of customization seems to have been inspired by Tekken’s customization mode, but does not appear to go as deep. Players will be able to customize their character’s hair, skin, costume and accessories. Costumes will also be available as a DLC and will feature costumes that crossover between the franchises.
What this means is that characters will be able to dress up as characters of the opposing franchise, as pictured above where Chun Li is dressed as Panda (and looking cute too, I might add) and Julia is dressed as Chun Li. There are plenty of other crossovers such as Zangief as Kuma, and Cammy as King. It’s a rather novel concept but undoubtedly there are players out there fussy about character looks.
- 2012-10-15: Cross-Link confirmed for PS Vita version of Street Fighter X Tekken
- 2012-09-20: Street Fighter X Tekken makes its way onto iOS
- 2012-08-22: Additional Street Fighter X Tekken features for the PS Vita revealed
- 2012-07-31: Street Fighter X Tekken DLC for 360/PS3 arriving tomorrow
- 2012-07-26: Street Fighter X Tekken girl's only cover revealed
- 2012-07-23: Street Fighter X Tekken DLC for Steam delayed
- 2012-06-21: Screenshots and artwork for Street Fighter X Tekken on iOS revealed
- 2012-06-14: Street Fighter X Tekken arriving on iOS devices this summer