The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus was spotted back in September, officially announced, and then put up for pre-order last month. And now we finally have a definite release date for the tablet. It features a 7″ WSVGA (1024 x 600) PLS display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 16GB of internal memory, a microSD card slot for up to an additional 32GB of storage, a 3-megapixel rear camera, a 2-megapixel front facing camera, WiFi, 4G (HSPA+ connectivity), Android 3.2 Honeycomb, and a 4,000mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus will be available from T-Mobile for $249.99 after a $50 rebate and with a 2-year plan. The tablet is already up for pre-order, and will be in stores on November 16th. If T-Mobile’s other Android tablets weren’t to your liking, the Tab 7.0 Plus might be the right one for you. Anybody planning to pick up the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus next week?
Next Story: Honda unveils all-new ASIMO humanoid robot
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-01-07 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-04-09 Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Review
- 2012-07-06 T-Mobile Galaxy Note spotted again
- 2012-03-14 AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note LTE hacked to run on T-Mobile's HSPA+ network
- 2010-10-12 T-Mobile USA Galaxy Tab Pricing Rumored at $650, $400 Under Contract