If T-Mobile’s offering of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus wasn’t the tablet you were looking for, the good news is that according to T-Mobile’s Facebook page, the T-Mobile Springboard tablet is officially on sale from T-Mobile for $430.
The Springboard for those who may have forgotten, is a tablet that has been manufactured by Huawei. Under the hood we can expect to find a 1.2GHz processor, 16GB of internal storage, a 5MP/1.3MP rear/front-facing camera, HSPA+ connectivity with a 7” 1280×800 display. It will also be running on Android’s Honeycomb 3.x but no word if there are plans to bring Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 onto it.
Alternatively if you do not wish to blow $430 all at once, T-Mobile is offering a payment plan on a two year contract where you pay $170 after a $50 mail-in rebate, with the remaining cost of the tablet to be paid off during the period of the contract. If you’re interested in picking up the tablet for yourself, you can head on down to T-Mobile’s website.RELATED
- Mirror Android Display On Apple TV Using Mirror App
- GTA: San Andreas Android And Windows Phone Release Is Due Next Week
- Zagat Update Brings New Tablet UI And More
- Google Maps iOS And Android Apps Updated With Gmail Integration
- Instagram Direct Messaging Service Announced
- Follow: 4g, Android, honeycomb, HSPA+, Huawei, t-mobile,
- Seen at: phandroid