Last week Google sent out invites to a special event that is happening on the 16th (this Wednesday), and while the invitation hinted at Google Music, it looks like we’ve got more clues to what’s going to happen. Another round of invites just went out, and this time it’s a joint invitation from T-Mobile and Google. While it isn’t clear what role T-Mobile is going to play in the event, the invitation mentions a whole lineup of artistes like Drake, Maroon 5, Busta Rhymes, Dirty South and R3hab; tying in even more to the theme of Google Music.
Could T-Mobile be announcing new devices at the launch? Or will Google Music start off as a T-Mobile exclusive? (Let’s hope not.) Perhaps it will be the launch of T-Mobile Galaxy Nexus (which should please a lot of people). Stay tuned, and we’ll keep you posted.
Next Story: Express Mobile Hotspot from Sprint launched
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-22 Nest Thermostat Is Now Available From The Play Store
- 2014-04-21 Nest Thermostat Briefly Spotted On Google Play
- 2011-11-14 Google Music Store screenshots leak
- 2011-05-25 T-Mobile G2X: shortage due to lack of stock
- 2011-04-05 New Android Market leaked with Google Music and other apps
- 2011-03-22 T-Mobile G2X officially announced
- 2011-01-16 Music sync coming to Android devices?