We all know that the Nokia Lumia 710 has already gone through the FCC while supporting T-Mobile’s radios, so it is a given that the smartphone will be arriving Stateside via that carrier next January, although T-Mobile decided to keep things under wraps by calling it ‘Sword’ as a nickname. I guess this kind of covert operations, so to speak, is not going to help much in this day and age.
The Nokia Lumia 710 is understandably the lesser of the two Windows Phone devices which was recently announced by Nokia at Nokia World 2011, where it will come in a bevy of colors if you happen to switch the back cover, of course, while the front leaves you with but two boring choices – black or white. It seems that T-Mobile’s strategy with the Nokia Lumia 710 would be to penetrate the entry-level segment. As for the rest of the system specifications, you might want to read up on our past coverage of the Lumia 710.
Next Story: NVIDIA Patents Tiny Computer
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced
- 2013-02-04: T-Mobile's Nokia Lumia 710 Will Be Missing Windows Phone 7.8 Update [Updated]
- 2012-06-28: Nokia Lumia 800 and 710 get WiFi Hotspot feature in latest update
- 2012-06-22: Nokia confirms Tango update for Lumia 710, 800 on the 27th of June
- 2012-06-19: Dark Knight Xpress-On cover for the Lumia 710 on T-Mobile
- 2012-06-08: Nokia Lumia 710 could be getting in on the Batman action as well