A few months ago we reported about the olloclip 3-in-1 lens for the iPhone that was only a Kickstarter project. Well, it looks like the crowd-sourced funding manage to pull through, and the clip was turned into a commercial product which can be purchased online now. In case you were wondering what the olloclip was, it’s a tiny lens accessory that you can attach to your iPhone 4 (or 4S) to get the fisheye effect, wide-angle shots, and macro shots – all with one lens.
If faux-effects from camera apps aren’t good enough for you these olloclips might do the trick. They cost $69.95 each and are available in red or black. It’s also easily attached and removed so you can quickly and easily pull it out of your pocket to create some artsy shots before the moment is over. Find out more about the olloclip here.
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-05-24 iPhone Repair Costs Rising Due To More Expensive Components
- 2013-05-24 Best Buy Reducing iPhone Price By $50 Starting On May 26
- 2012-01-19 OtterBox LIVESTRONG iPhone 4 case for a good cause
- 2011-07-07 iPhone SLR Mount turns your iPhone into "an SLR"