Toshiba’s super-thin AT200 Android tablet made its way past the offices of the FCC last month, but it looks like the tablet still isn’t ready for primetime soon. A German blogger recently asked the Toshiba on its Facebook wall about when the tablet will be available commercially, and he got a reply: January 2012. While this was on Toshiba’s Germany Facebook page, there’s a chance that the US release date for the tablet will still be in December.
So for those of you planning to pick up this 1.2GHz dual-core tablet with a 10.1″ display and a thickness of 7.7mm this Christmas, keep those fingers crossed and hope for the best. We’ll keep you posted if we learn anything new.
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-09-27: Toshiba unveils Thrive 7" Tablet
- 2011-05-10: Toshiba Android 3.0 tablet delayed
- 2011-03-16: Upcoming HP, Dell, HTC, Acer and Toshiba tablets prices and dates leaked