Think that Siri is one cool babe? Well, here is Trapit, a personalized tool which I believe, we here at Ubergizmo would appreciate. This is a personalized tool that will see action by discovering Web articles and posts, and it is finally open to the public today. How does Trapit work? For starers, it will crawl through around 100,000 sites, while increasing its library of sources by the week, in order to deliver you the freshest and most relevant content to your queries from the Internet without having to let you do the hard work. I can assume it does a pretty good job considering it share the basic AI technology as Apple’s Siri, so it will be able to dynamically learn what topics pique your interest most over time, honing its suggestions as well.
Basically, you first enter a search term that you can save as a “trap”, where it will automatically refresh with new content each time it is published around the Web. Every log in will let you check out the latest articles to read, with more and more personal suggestions being included each day.
Next Story: Tesla's flat pack battery in Model S
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Instagram's Explore Feature Will Be More Personalized
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2011-09-08 Translator app avoids miscommunication when ordering food
- 2011-09-07 Nearly half the world thinks it is okay to use pirated software
- 2011-06-06 LocatePC Mobile Tracker now available, lost iPads a thing of the past
- 2011-01-17 Amazon to set their own prices on their own Android app store
- 2009-10-22 Kindle App for PC coming soon