If you’re in the market for a keyboard case for your iPad 2, Accessory Workshop has recently updated their Bluetooth keyboard case with the tyPad 2. It pairs with your iPad 2 via Bluetooth 3.0 and is said to have been designed with a team of iPad experts, and is “student-tough”, by that we assume it will be able to endure the rigors of daily, not-so-gentle usage.
With this update to their Bluetooth keyboard case, the tyPad 2 will sport a larger unobstructed space bar, larger dual-shift keys along with Apple shortcut and command keys, together with claims of a longer lasting battery life this time around. According to Accessory Workshop, the new tyPad 2 is also 30% lighter and 15% slimmer than its predecessor.
If this sounds like a Bluetooth keyboard case you might be interested in, you can head on down to the tyPad 2’s website where you will be able to pick one up for yourself for $99. However if you think you can hold out until December, Accessory Workshop has announced that they will be releasing a limited edition carbon fiber model then.
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- iOS 7.1 Release Apparently Just Around The Corner
- Researchers Find iOS Security Flaw To Monitor Screen Taps And Keystrokes
- Apple Releases iOS 7.0.6/6.1.6 To Fix SSL Encryption Bug
- iPad Pro Rumored For 2015 Release, iPad Mini Might Be Discontinued