If you’re in the market for a keyboard case for your iPad 2, Accessory Workshop has recently updated their Bluetooth keyboard case with the tyPad 2. It pairs with your iPad 2 via Bluetooth 3.0 and is said to have been designed with a team of iPad experts, and is “student-tough”, by that we assume it will be able to endure the rigors of daily, not-so-gentle usage.
With this update to their Bluetooth keyboard case, the tyPad 2 will sport a larger unobstructed space bar, larger dual-shift keys along with Apple shortcut and command keys, together with claims of a longer lasting battery life this time around. According to Accessory Workshop, the new tyPad 2 is also 30% lighter and 15% slimmer than its predecessor.
If this sounds like a Bluetooth keyboard case you might be interested in, you can head on down to the tyPad 2’s website where you will be able to pick one up for yourself for $99. However if you think you can hold out until December, Accessory Workshop has announced that they will be releasing a limited edition carbon fiber model then.
- 2014-02-28: MOGA Teases Upcoming Bluetooth Gamepad
- 2014-02-20: Sceptre SoundPal Bluetooth Speaker
- 2014-01-21: Bluetooth Smart Jewelry Pendant
- 2014-01-02: Cobra AirWave Mini
- 2013-12-25: PKPKT Is A Bluetooth Game That Lets You Pickpocket From Bluetooth Phones
- 2013-05-07: Adobe Introduces Bluetooth Smart Stylus, Ruler Projects
- 2013-03-15: Samsung Galaxy S4 Accessories Hands-On Review
- 2011-12-01: iStation is a retro looking dock for your iPad
- 2011-11-17: ClamCase releases all-white iPad 2 keyboard case
- 2011-11-15: G-Form enclosed iPad survives a 1,300 foot drop