One of the cool aspects of Assassin’s Creed is how it is set in a historic setting. Not just aimed at history buffs, we’re sure that fans of the series can probably appreciate the attention to detail that the game developers have paid to the surroundings as well. Now according to Empire State Gamer’s source, Ubisoft has decided to let their players decide where “one of the next Assassin’s Creed games” will take place.
This list includes:
- The violent conflicts of the Imperial Dynasties in Medieval China
- The advent of the mighty British Empire during Victorian England
- The culmination of the Pharaoh Reign in Ancient Egypt
- The invasion of the Americas by the Spanish Conquistadors
- The confrontation between British colonists and native Americans during The American Revolution
- The overthrow of the Tsar Empire by the Communists during the Russian Revolution
- The Warlord Battles in Feudal Japan
- The rise of Cesar’s Empire in Ancient Rome
Unfortunately this market survey does not appear to be publicly available, so we’ll just have to take the source’s word on it for now, but what do you guys think? Even hypothetically speaking, which setting would you like to see the next Assassin’s Creed take place in?