So it seems that the Galaxy Nexus is will arriving on Verizon in December although no specific date was mentioned. However if the lack of a specific date or another potential delay does not sound like news you want to hear, perhaps this might cheer you up. It seems that if you’re willing to drop the cash, gray market importers in the US have reportedly gotten their hands on some unlocked Galaxy Nexus handsets.
One such retailer, Expansys USA are claiming to have over 100+ units available in stock. The bad news is that unlike phones on contract, unlocked phones will cost more and this time round you can expect to pick up an unlocked Galaxy Nexus for a whopping $750. The good news here is that it will be the GSM version of the Galaxy Nexus meaning that you will be able to use it on either AT&T or T-Mobile, both of which have not announced any plans to bring in the device to begin with.
If you’re interested in picking up an unlocked Galaxy Nexus for yourself, you can hop on own to Expansys USA’s website to place your order today.RELATED
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Follow: Android, Galaxy Nexus, gsm, ice cream sandwich 4.0, Samsung, unlocked,
- Seen at: theverge