Samsung and Google have hit the nail in the head with the Samsung Galaxy Nexus announcement. We’ve published many rumors about the worldwide/European launch, but word is out that the U.S Verizon launch would happen on, or just after black Friday – that’s according to droidlife moles and it is consistent with previous rumors. It’s not clear who decided on that date, but everything seems to line up in the interest of Verizon: that will give the carrier plenty of time to market the Droid Razr, which is the other hot LTE phone coming to Verizon for the holiday season.
As usual, this time of the year is going to be huge for smartphone-lovers, and this year, there’s no denying that Verizon will have the best line-up. If you plan on switching, which smartphone do you have in mind?RELATED
- Samsung Expected To Unveil Up To 5 Devices In Q1 2014 [Rumor]
- Samsung Galaxy S5 "Confirmed" To Sport A Metal Build [Rumor]
- The HTC M8 Story So Far
- Samsung Reportedly Working On 20MP Camera Modules For 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Rumored For MWC 2014 Announcement
- Follow: Galaxy Nexus, Google, ice cream sandwich, ics, Samsung,