Android-powered devices are dime a dozen, and they are churned out like nobody’s business, I might add. Well, Verzo, definitely one of the lesser known smartphone companies out there, have just announced that their Kinzo handset is ready to rock and roll. I admit, the design is nothing out of the ordinary, and since it measures 12.3mm in terms of thickness, this is definitely not going to be the sexiest phone out there. Looks aside though, how will it fare in terms of hardware specifications?
For starters, it will come with a 4.3″ WVGA capacitive TFT display, a 1GHz TI OMAP 3630 processor, 512MB RAM, a 5-megapixel AF camera with LED flash, a front-facing VGA camera, tri-band UMTS support that will play nice with AT&T, quad-band GSM support, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.1 connectivity, a microSD memory card slot for expansion purposes and a rather hefty 1,590mAh battery. Oh yeah, it supports the Android Market as well, so you might as well start downloading Angry Birds the moment you receive the phone. As fo rthe price, Verzo is selling it for $460 (€420) sans contract. Do you think that is a fair price?
- 2013-09-16: Fairphone Is First Fair Trade Smartphone In The World
- 2013-08-26: Instant Pizza Button On Your Hotel Phone
- 2013-07-23: Samsung Phone Runs On Urine
- 2013-07-10: Toddler Purchases Vintage Car By Accident Over Dad's Phone
- 2013-04-12: Phone Camera Assists Medical Field Again