Are you looking to add dual-SIM capabilities to your iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S? Well now you can, thanks to Vooma’s Peel PG92 case, which while isn’t the first dual-SIM case for the iPhone in the market, it certainly is one of the more nicely designed ones as you can see in the photo above.
The Peel PG92 not only provides dual-SIM capabilities but packs an additional battery as well. Unfortunately it appears that the Peel PG92 will only support jailbroken iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S as it will require the download of a customized app that mimics the default dialer interface of the iPhone.
The case also will not support the micro SIM card that is used by both the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, but instead relies on a mini SIM. Unfortunately no word on pricing or availability , but there is a sign up page on Vooma’s website that will notify you when the Peel PG92 dual-SIM case is released.
- 2014-03-11: iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05: iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21: Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14: 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2011-12-07: Speck's MightyVault case for the iPhone 4/4S looks rugged
- 2011-12-06: Mofone iPhone case allows for a better grip, may cause weird looks
- 2011-11-18: Holga iPhone Lens Filter Kit will please lomography fans out there
- 2011-11-09: Dream Watch 4 iPhone casing looks futuristic
- 2011-10-12: Keystone ECO Slider Keyboard for the iPhone 4/4S