Microsoft has announced on the official Windows Phone blog that it has something special in store for us next Monday. The only hint that was given in the blog post is that it’s going to be something fun, and they’re going to bring Windows Phone to life in a “big, big, way.” For some reason the idea of a giant Windows Phone bouncing castle just springs to mind but hey, what do I know? Anyway, if you happen to be in New York City, check out Herald Square on Monday (November 7th) at noon to see what the fuss is all about. Be sure to let us know if we haven’t reported about it already by then.
Any guesses to what this “big, big” surprise could be?
Next Story: HTC Rezound officially announced
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview Version Revealed
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Could Be Released Today [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Microsoft Looks Into 3D Face Scanner Using Windows Phone Handset
- 2011-12-12: Unlocked Windows Phone devices get homebrew themes
- 2011-12-08: Nokia and T-Mobile event on December 14th
- 2011-11-07: Windows Phone surprise revealed