Those who are familiar with X-Mini’s 1.1 portable speakers can’t be blamed if they mistook the speakers above for the same model, but they aren’t. In fact the speakers pictured above belong to X-Mini’s KAI pocket Bluetooth speakers, which based on the design has remained largely similar to its predecessor in terms of appearances.
However the key difference between the 1.1 and the KAI, is that as its name implies, the KAI will feature Bluetooth connectivity, allowing you to pair your smartphone or tablet with it without the need for any cables of any sort, not to mention that it will also come with a built-in microphone, allowing you to hold conference calls on the go if you have to.
For those who want to connect non-Bluetooth devices, the KAI will also feature a 3.5mm audio jack input, which could in theory allow you to daisy chain a couple of these speakers should the need arise. It is expected to retail for $110 and will be available in Asia starting December, with no word on a global release.
Next Story: Concept renderings of Apple's iTV
- 2014-04-17 Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-02-28 MOGA Teases Upcoming Bluetooth Gamepad
- 2014-02-20 Sceptre SoundPal Bluetooth Speaker
- 2014-01-21 Bluetooth Smart Jewelry Pendant
- 2014-01-09 Apple's Red Friday Sale Kicks Off In Asia
- 2014-01-02 Cobra AirWave Mini