Need a new pair of speakers to go along with your iMac or Apple Cinema Display? The Tango Bar from XtremeMac might be just for you. Designed to fit perfectly under your Apple display, the Tango Bar is a 10 watt amplified USB powered sound bar that features matching aesthetics and is touted to deliver high quality sound from your computer, be it for gaming or listening to music.
The sound bar consists of a six speaker configuration made of dual dome tweeters, midrange/bass drivers and passive radiators. It features a plug and play design which makes it simple to setup and install, and has an amber backlit volume control for you to adjust the volume in the dark. It also features headphone output, line-in jack and optional sub-out port for an additional subwoofer.
Next Story: OnLive offers holiday gift bundles
- 2014-04-02: Nokia MD-12 Bluetooth Mini Speaker Revealed
- 2014-04-01: Logitech X100 Mobile Speaker Revealed
- 2014-02-26: Panasonic Bamboo Plant Opal Loudspeaker
- 2014-02-20: Sceptre SoundPal Bluetooth Speaker
- 2013-10-24: JBL Pulse LED Speaker Targets Music Lovers
- 2011-11-15: XtremeMac Tango Bar is stylish
- 2011-11-09: XtremeMac Soma Stand and Soma Travel are available in the US
- 2011-10-26: iPad 2 gets new Microshield SC and Microshield SCL cases
- 2011-10-19: XtremeMac InCharge Home USB Wall Charger announced
- 2011-09-02: XtremeMac announces four iOS/Mac specific sound systems