Need a new pair of speakers to go along with your iMac or Apple Cinema Display? The Tango Bar from XtremeMac might be just for you. Designed to fit perfectly under your Apple display, the Tango Bar is a 10 watt amplified USB powered sound bar that features matching aesthetics and is touted to deliver high quality sound from your computer, be it for gaming or listening to music.
The sound bar consists of a six speaker configuration made of dual dome tweeters, midrange/bass drivers and passive radiators. It features a plug and play design which makes it simple to setup and install, and has an amber backlit volume control for you to adjust the volume in the dark. It also features headphone output, line-in jack and optional sub-out port for an additional subwoofer.RELATED
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- The AmpliTube Slash is endorsed by Slash with his own pedals and amplifier effects
- Philips DS6100 iOS speaker dock looks pretty sleek
- Mac and iOS sounds used in music video composition
- Bentley offers Apple package in Mulsanne concept vehicle
- Follow: speaker, xtrememac,