A new video of Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 has been posted on Youtube by Microsoft as the game is set to launch next week on November 8. This official video from Ubisoft is much better than the previous one that came out in June, it shows different situations, and you see more of the game – without the annoying background voice that the summer trailer.
Overall, it looks like a cool sports/fitness game, and even if you won’t become massively muscular with it, some exercise can’t hurt. In my experience, people who aren’t usually gamers may like it a lot, and the fact that they can track their progress and improve slowly is actually a very good thing. Many people try to get in shape very fast and usually lack the motivation to do so. After all, health is a long term project.
- 2014-04-08: Xbox Head Phil Spencer Doesn't Think Microsoft Will Dump It
- 2014-04-08: HBO Offering Xbox Users Free Access To Game Of Thrones' Premiere
- 2014-04-07: Microsoft Working On Original Content For The Xbox
- 2014-03-31: Phil Spencer Takes Over Microsoft's Xbox Division
- 2014-03-20: Microsoft Plans On Rewarding Positive Behavior On Xbox Live
- 2014-02-03: Kinect Guards The Korean Border
- 2013-12-16: Shoot Many Robots Free On Xbox 360 Through Games With Gold
- 2013-11-22: Xbox One Kinect Teardown Reveals Its Fairly Easy To Repair
- 2013-07-30: Kinect Used To Create Maya Pixel Sculpture
- 2013-07-03: Assassin's Creed 2 Available For Free For Xbox 360 Gold Members July 16