A couple of weeks ago we reported about the MIPS tablet that would retail for $99 and carried a shipping cost of $66, now it looks like we won’t have to pay that much anymore. According to the listings on PandaWill and Merimobiles, the Ainol Novo7 Paladin tablet can be yours for just $119.99 – inclusive of free shipping. Now we’re not sure if it’s just for the holiday season or it’s going to be permanent, but what we do know is that it’s a lot cheaper than many other tablets available on the market right now, and it’s going to be running the latest version of Android: Ice Cream Sandwich.
The Ainol Novo7 Paladin tablet features a 1GHz JZ4770 Xburst MIPS processor, a Vivante GC860 graphics processor, a 7″ 800 x 480 display, 8GB of internal storage, Android Ice Cream Sandwich, Android Market, mini USB port, and WiFi. If you’re looking for a basic, bare-bones Android tablet for your basic daily needs for a low price, you can consider picking one up.
Next Story: Motorola DROID RAZR fan-made advert is clever
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-12-23: Galaxy Tab 8.9 unofficial Ice Cream Sandwich ROM on the way
- 2011-12-19: Motorola XOOM gets Ice Cream Sandwich unofficially
- 2011-12-09: Coby announces five new Ice Cream Sandwich tablets for Q1 2012
- 2011-12-09: Notion Ink Adam gets Ice Cream Sandwich (video)
- 2011-11-30: ASUS Eee Pad MeMo 7" Ice Cream Sandwich to arrive in January?