Rovio’s success with the Angry Birds franchise has been nothing short of phenomenal, to put it mildly, and you can be sure that virtually every one with a smartphone would have had a go at this highly addictive and cute game by now. With plenty of merchandising opportunities already taking off, Angry Birds are celebrating their second birthday (which officially falls on December 11th), and Rovio decided to spruce up the affair by updating the original Angry Birds apps for iPhone and iPad by throwing in 15 more levels while unlocking every single episode within both applications so that you can save your fingers some blisters from all that bird flinging activity.
Yes sir, this means you have 300 levels of Angry Birds to go through, while you party and celebrate with the amazing, expandable orange bird to boot. Expect other improvements such as new menus and graphics to grace the updated edition to boot – for folks who own the applications, these updates are free to download, otherwise, you will still need to fork out some dough for them.
Next Story: Antec Lanboy Air Review
- 2014-03-12 Angry Birds Epic Is A Turn Based RPG
- 2014-03-07 Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13 Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2014-02-12 Rovio: New Angry Birds Title “Coming Soon”
- 2014-01-29 Angry Birds Website Hacked, Known As Spying Birds Instead